Chris is currently the Managing Director and President of TDK Canada. Chris leads this R&D Team in Calgary, Canada, towards creation and design of next generation navigation software for improved positioning of consumer devices and autonomous driving platforms.
Chris co-founded Trusted Positioning Inc., a software navigation company, in 2009, which was acquired in 2014 by InvenSense Inc., and which now operates under TDK ownership. Chris served as the CEO & CTO of Trusted Positioning for 3 years and lead the acquisition initiative after building the company from the ground up.
Chris serves on the following Boards or Advisory Boards:
· President & Board of Directors for Trusted Positioning Inc.
· Board of Directors for Sensoplex Canada
· Advisory Board for SeeO2 Energy Inc.
· Advisory Board for iFasion Corp.
· Business Advisory Committee for Tecterra Inc.
· Chair of the Institute of Navigation, Alberta section
Chris has a PhD in Geomatics Engineering from the University of Calgary and a BSc degree in Systems Design Engineering from the University of Waterloo. Chris has over 50 publications related to multi-sensor navigation systems and is an inventor or co-inventor on over 20 patents.